Please upgrade your browser.
Job Description for Director of Finances Assistant Treasurer/Treasurer Elect
Regular Board Responsibilities for ALL Directors Shown Here in addition to position-specific duties:
The Assistant Treasurer / Treasurer Elect Position:
a knowledge of quickbooks, paypal and spreadsheets is suggested
- Support and assist the Treasurer in maintaining the financial records for the organization
- Help to ensure timely fulfillment of monthly and annual responsibilities
- Participate in the preparation of monthly financial reports and analysis
- Work with PayPal, QuickBooks, and spreadsheets on a regular basis
- At the request of the Treasurer, or in the event of the absence or disability of the Treasurer, the Treasurer-Elect shall perform the duties and possess and exercise the powers of the Treasurer, and, to the extent authorized by law, the Treasurer-Elect shall have such other powers as the Board of Directors may determine, and shall perform such other duties as may be assigned to the Treasurer-Elect by the Board of Directors
*Please refer to the Job Description for the Director of Finance / Treasurer to review those job responsibilities.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|