Please upgrade your browser.
Job Description for Communications and Marketing Director
Regular Board Responsibilities for ALL Directors Shown Here in addition to position-specific duties:
The International Society of Glass Beadmakers Marketing director would be responsible for understanding and contributing to all social media, marketing and public relations programs.
- A knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop or other creative software is helpful.
- Knowledge of administer rolls on all social media platforms is a plus
- Build program/organization awareness through various Social Media outlets. This will include monitoring various pages daily.
- FaceBook (members only, Education, Gathering & Business page)
- You Tube
- Work with various multimedia outlets to promote a product or program
- Design advertising and promotional material as needed. This may include assisting with the production of the Gathering Booklet.
- Write and submit press releases to various publications
- Establish beneficial pricing strategies, update and distribute Media Kit with sales associate and adhering to member benefits.
- Work closely with Sales Associate/Operations Manager to Negotiate advertising contracts and maintain all records to report
- Monitor the implementation and the adherence of the organization’s corporate branding and standards
- Budget development for marketing budget including the Glass Bead Evolution publication, advertising, exhibition catalogs, website, and other marketing, communications, and public relations materials
- Report advertising sales, distribution and social media at monthly or bi monthly meetings.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|