Please upgrade your browser.
Closed: Please Check back next year.
Bead&Button Show – ISGB Marketplace Sales Opportunity
The Bead&Button Show – ISGB Marketplace Artisan Sales Table will again be awarded in 2020. This exciting opportunity gives an ISGB artist the chance to sell on the Bead&Button Show floor for the first time without the responsibility of the table fee. The Bead&Button Marketplace is a vibrant selling space for hand-crafted beads, stones, jewelry supplies, findings and finished artwork. The Bead&Button Show and ISGB offer this opportunity to ISGB members in support of artistic excellence, to help further education and experience, and to provide the artist a direct selling opportunity to thousands of jewelry-makers.
All decisions made by the The Bead&Button Show – ISGB Artisan Sales Table Committee are considered final.
The Bead&Button Show Marketplace Opportunity includes the following:
- Bead&Button Show Marketplace 6’ Artisan Table with Electricity Valued at $545.00. Exhibit area must be staffed by Artist Thursday, June 4: 4:00pm-8:00pm. Friday, June 5: 10:00am-7:00pm, Sat, June 6: 10:00am-6:00pm, Sunday, June 7: 10:00am-4:00pm. Move-in and move-out details to come.
- Ticket to Meet the Teachers Night, Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Opportunity to demonstrate at the Bead&Button Show Lampworking Demo Area
- $200 stipend for travel expenses
A signed application packet with the materials stated below can be emailed to on or before November 17, 2019
Extensions for applications will not be considered. Please address any questions to Kari Chittenden at email@example.com.
To apply for the Bead&Button Show – ISGB Marketplace Sales Opportunity
- Applicant must be a new, first-time seller at the Bead&Button Show. An applicant who has attended the Bead&Button Show or taught a workshop is eligible, but applicant cannot have participated in selling his/her work in a Marketplace sales booth at any time.
- Applicant must be a current ISGB member at the time of submission and at the time of the Show June 3-7, 2020.
- Applicant is required to submit an Artist Statement, which should include the vision and inspiration used in the Artist’s work.
- Applicant is required to submit a list of the possible items to be sold (i.e. individual beads, finished necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc.) and an estimated price range of the pieces.
- Applicant is required to submit a one-page essay explaining the expected benefit to be gained from attending the Bead&Button Show and how this will impact the artist’s contributions to the glass, beadmaking and jewelry community.
- Applicant must provide three (3) images representing the scope of product.
- Submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please label each image in numerical order with your name. For example, “01_Smith.jpg,” etc. Images must be in JPG format, and should be a maximum size of 1MB.
- Applicant must provide three (3) letters of recommendation to accompany the application.
Additional requirements of Bead&Button Show – ISGB Marketplace Artisan Sales Table recipient
- The recipient is required to participate in all aspects of the events as noted.
- The recipient is required to donate a small original artwork to the Bead&Button Show Silent Auction.
- The recipient is required to write and submit a short article post-Show on the experience for Bead&Button Show and ISGB use.
- The artist awarded this Artisan Sales Table will be notified no later than December 4, 2019
- Applicants who are not awarded this Artisan Sales Table will be notified no later than December 4, 2019.
- In the event that the recipient does not fulfill the outlined obligations, the Bead&Button Show and ISGB have the right to revoke the Artisan Sales Table in its entirety. In the case of revocation, the Bead&Button Show and ISGB are under no obligation to reassign the table for that year.
- This Artisan Sales Table is non-transferrable in part or whole, cannot be postponed to a future Bead&Button Show, and has no cash value.
I have read and understand the terms and conditions of the opportunity for which I am applying and agree to honor them.
Print Name ___________________________________________________________________________
Address _____________________________________________ City & State ______________________
Country _________________ US Zip Code __________ International Postal Code __________________
Daytime Telephone _____________________Cellular Telephone ________________________________
Email ________________________________ Website ________________________________________
Are you a Student? Yes No If yes, what school are you attending? ________________________
How long have you been a member of the ISGB? ____________________
Have you attended the Bead&Button Show in any capacity in the past? ____________________________
Please list any ISGB volunteer activities you have been involved in: _______________________________
|NeonCRM by Neon One|